The Portuguese Institute of Actuaries (IAP) and the ASTIN Section of the IAA proudly announce the 2016 ASTIN Colloquium to be held in Lisbon from 31 May (welcome cocktail) to 3 June 2016. The meeting will be held at the Lisbon School of Economics and Management, the only school where a full actuarial master is administered in Portugal.
This is the opportunity to gather actuaries from all over the world to discuss recent developments in actuarial science and to promote a better knowledge of our profession.
The key areas under the spotlight of this colloquium will be:
- Loss reserving and capital adequacy
- Insurance pricing and optimization
- Reinsurance and risk transfer
- Risk management
- Natural hazards, disaster, catastrophe risks and pricing
- Capital management, allocation and pricing
- Dividend theory and practice
- Longevity, health, critical illness and employment insurance
- Risk theory
- Copulas: theory and applications
- Extreme value statistics
Come to Lisbon, profit from the opportunity to meet colleagues and enjoy our beautiful Atlantic capital of Europe.
Save the date: 31 May to 3 June 2016 / Read our Promotional Brochure
Please note that hotel prices are guaranteed only until the 14th March.
José Manuel Mendinhos
Instituto dos Actuários Portugueses, Presidente
Campo Grande 28, 8° C
1700 093 LISBOA
+351 21 8463882