If you receive an error message while trying to log into the website, please follow the instructions below:
- Your username is your main email in our database system, for e.g., Username: email@example.com.
- Using the Forgot Username or Forgot Password feature will allow you to retrieve information about your account.
- Once you have clicked Forgot Username or Password, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have not received the email, or cannot find it, please contact IAA IT Web Services at email@example.com to create an account or for other assistance.
- Also, logins for the old website does not work anymore, your personal email address is now your login username, as stated in #1 above.
- You can access the old website temporarily, at www.actuaires.org (French domain).
International Actuarial Association
99 Metcalfe Street, Suite 1203
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 6L7