Council and Committee Meetings
The purpose of the IAA is to encourage the development of a global profession, which will ensure that the public interest is served. A key component in achieving the goals of the IAA is the work that is carried out through our Council and Committee meetings which take place virtually or in person in various regions of the world. These meetings provide an opportunity for numerous groups to discuss ongoing projects and consider new developments. In bringing together actuaries and other experts from around the world, these meetings are key events for the international actuarial profession and the global financial industry to network and collaborate.
Please see below for our list of upcoming meetings.
- Seoul, South Korea — May 20 to 24, 2024 (Large Meeting)
- Tallinn, Estonia — September 27 to 29, 2024 (Small Meeting)
- São Paulo, Brazil — May 21 to 25, 2025 (Large Meeting)
- Rabat, Morocco — Q3/Q4 2025 (Small Meeting)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia — Q1/Q2 2026 (Small Meeting)
- Tokyo, Japan — November 2026 (Large meeting in conjunction with ICA 2026)
- Rome, Italy — Q1/Q2 2027 (Large Meeting)
- Location to be determined in the Americas — Q3/Q4 2027 (Small Meeting)
» Past Meetings