Upcoming Council and Committee Meetings
The purpose of the IAA is to encourage the development of a global profession, which will ensure that the public interest is served. A key component in achieving the goals of the IAA is the work that is carried out through our Council and Committee meetings which take place twice a year in various regions of the world. These meetings provide an opportunity for numerous groups to gather over several days to discuss ongoing projects and consider new developments. In bringing together actuaries and other experts from around the world, these meetings are key events for the international actuarial profession and the global financial industry to network and collaborate.
Please see below for our list of upcoming meetings.
- Mexico City, Mexico — November 27–December 2, 2018
- Washington, D.C., United States — May 15–19, 2019
- Tokyo, Japan — November 18 - 21, 2019
- Brussels, Belgium — TENTATIVE dates: May 4 - 8, 2020 (to be confirmed soon)
- Ottawa, Canada — November 18 - 22, 2020
→ Meeting invitation Form (coming soon)
» Photos (coming soon)