» Membership Criteria
» Membership Dues
View list of Partners
Internal Regulations 2.4.1 Partners
(a) The Council may grant Partner status to important institutions that especially concern
themselves at the international level with matters of concern to actuaries.
(b) Each Partner may appoint a non-voting representative to attend Council meetings, provided
it agrees to invite an observer from the IAA to meetings of its governing body or at other
meetings of particular relevance to actuaries. Partners have privileged access, subject to
applicable rules, to IAA electronic communications and such other services as appropriate.
Partners may participate in the IAA’s International Congresses subject to payment of the
Congress registration fees.
» On-line Application Form
View list of Observers
Internal Regulations 2.4.2 Observers
(a) Council may grant Observer status to organizations upon acceptance of an invitation by the
President, with the mutual intent of enhancing communications, liaison, exchanges and
strategic support. Such invitations may be addressed to public, academic or industry
institutions of relevant interest for the global actuarial profession, particularly those active at
an international, supranational or regional level.
(b) Observers may have privileged access, subject to applicable rules, to IAA electronic
communications and such other services as appropriate. Observer Members may apply to
participate in the IAA’s International Congresses, subject to payment of the Congress
registration fees and acceptance of the application to participate. Observers shall not be
entitled to appoint any representatives to attend Council meetings.
» On-line Application Form
View list of Patrons
Patrons are organizations that provide regular financial support to our volunteers who are developing the body of knowledge of actuarial science, enhancing the quality of services and the professional standards, and in general ensuring that the public interest is well served.
- Full attendance privileges at IAA Council and Committee meetings. Logo displayed on Patron banner.
- Privileged access to IAA electronic communications and to such other services as appropriate.
- Organization's name listed in the IAA Annual Report.
- Permission to list organization's affiliation to IAA on the organization's website.
- Advertising employment opportunities in the IAA LinkedIn group.
Same as Bronze. Additional benefits include:
- Dedicated page on the IAA website to display the organization’s logo, provide a link to its website, and provide an informative paragraph about the organization.
- Advertisements and news in our newsletter (published every two months).
Same as Silver. Additional benefits include:
- One complimentary registration to the IAA’s International Congress of Actuaries, held once every four years.
- One complimentary hard copy of selected publications.
||CAD $15,000 (minimum)
» On-line Application Form On-line Application Form