Call for Abstracts
The ASTIN Board is pleased to invite the international general insurance actuarial community to submit abstracts.
Please note that due to extraordinary circumstances all the authors of accepted papers will also be eligible to present in person in Orlando next year should they so wish. The online Colloquium will comprise the usual multiple track scientific program and plenary keynote presentations, plus a series of demonstrations and other remote social activities.
- Loss reserving and capital adequacy
- Insurance pricing and optimization
- AI and Machine Learning in insurance
- Regulatory changes and impacts
- Emerging Risks
- Management of pandemic risks
- Reinsurance, risk transfer, and risk management
- Natural hazards, disaster, catastrophe risks and pricing
- Climate change and its impact on pricing and underwriting decisions
- Capital management, allocation and pricing
- Cyber and technology risk
- Extreme values statistics
To assist the Scientific Committee in planning the program, authors are kindly requested to complete our online Abstract Submission form by 26th March 2021.
- Submissions for the scientific program should be in English or French;
- Abstracts should be around 200 words long;
- Papers between 5 and 30 pages in length (excluding tables and appendices) may, but need not, also be submitted.
Timetable for submission:
April 6, 2021: Submission deadline for paper/presentation abstracts. CLOSED
April 16, 2021: Paper/presentation acceptance by Scientific Committee and confirmation sent to author(s).
May 10, 2021: Submission of final documents (paper/presentation)
BEST PAPER AWARDS
The author(s) of an accepted and presented paper will be eligible to be considered for the Best Paper Award by the Scientific Committee. To be eligible for Best Paper Awards, papers must have been received by May 10th, 2021 at the latest.