Don't miss this great opportunity to meet, share and learn from other actuaries from all over the world.
Because today's economy needs a strong actuarial base of professionals to support its operations, this colloquium will have top actuarial expositors presenting the latest actuarial and scientific techniques with practical applications. Some of the key scientific areas of this meeting will be
24 March 2017
Draft Program Released:
24 March 2017
Paper Submission Deadline:
30 April 2017
19 May 2017
Published on Website:
26 May 2017
Registration now open!
ASTIN and AFIR/ERM final papers should be sent to:
by 30 April 2017.
For more information about
submissions or papers please
ASTIN AFIR/ERM 2017 Paper Submission Forms
ASTIN AFIR/ERM2017 Paper Coversheet
Loss reserving and capital adequacy
Insurance pricing and optimization
Reinsurance and risk transfer
Natural hazards, disaster, catastrophe risks and pricing
Capital management, allocation and pricing
Dividend theory and practice
Longevity, health, critical illness and employment insurance
Copulas: theory and applications
Extreme value statistics
Investment and asset allocation
Portfolio risk management
Bond portfolio management
Asset/Liability Management (ALM)
Enterprise risk management (ERM)
Risk measures and capital allocation
Managing retirement accumulations and decumulations
Dynamic asset allocation
Asset and derivative pricing
Longevity, health and mortality risk
Pricing and risk management for product guarantees
Solvency and risk based capital
1. Abstracts will be used to determine the draft program. Final papers will be required, along with registration of the presenting author, in order for the presentation to be included in the final program. Presentation only submissions will be considered with preference even to full paper submissions.
2. Synopsis submissions need to be submitted and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 March 2017.
3. Completed papers need to submitted to email@example.com by the 30 April 2017.
4. All papers need to be submitted with a paper Coversheet. The main text should start on page 2. Pages must be numbered. References must be organized alphabetically, multiple references for a single author must be ordered chronologically. Journal references must nclude author, year, title, journal title, volume and pages. Book references must include author, year, title, editor and city.
5. Papers should be written in English and must be received by the closing date. All papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format.
6. If you do not receive an email acknowledging receipt of your paper by 12 May 2017 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Submitted papers will be evaluated by the Scientific Committees, and acceptance of the papers will be confirmed no later than the acceptance date.
8. A list of accepted papers, and the final accepted papers will be posted on the website.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com