Council and Committee Meetings
The purpose of the IAA is to encourage the development of a global profession, which will ensure that the public interest is served. A key component in achieving the goals of the IAA is the work that is carried out through our Council and Committee meetings which take place twice a year in various regions of the world. These meetings provide an opportunity for numerous groups to gather over several days to discuss ongoing projects and consider new developments. In bringing together actuaries and other experts from around the world, these meetings are key events for the international actuarial profession and the global financial industry to network and collaborate.
Please see below for our list of upcoming meetings.
- Budapest, Hungary — April 18–23, 2017
- Chicago, United States — October 4–8, 2017
- Berlin, Germany — May 30-June 2, 2018 (in conjunction with ICA 2018)
- Mexico City, Mexico — November 28–December 2, 2018
- Washington, D.C., United States — Q2 2019 Dates to be confirmed
- Tokyo, Japan — Q4 2019 Dates to be confirmed
- Brussels, Belgium — Q2 2020 Dates to be confirmed
- Vancouver, Canada — Q4 2020 Dates to be confirmed
- Policy for the Selection of Meeting Venues for IAA Council and Committee Meetings (English) | Politique sur le choix des lieux des réunions du Conseil et des comités de l'AAI (French)