International Actuarial Association
The International Actuarial Association is the worldwide association of professional actuarial associations, with a number of special-interest sections for individual actuaries. Founded in 1895, the IAA exists to encourage the development of a global actuarial profession that is acknowledged as technically competent and professionally reliable, ensuring that the public interest is served. Read More...
The actuarial profession is recognized worldwide as a major player in the decision-making process within the financial services industry, in the area of social protection and in the management of risk, contributing to the well-being of society as a whole.
The mission of the IAA, as the worldwide organization of actuarial associations, is:
to represent the actuarial profession and promote its role, reputation and recognition in the international domain; and
- to promote professionalism, develop education standards and encourage research, with the active involvement of its Member Associations and Sections, in order to address changing needs.
- IRC Risk Book: IAA Publishes Chapter 13 - Asset Liability Management (October 26, 2016)
- News Release October 25, 2016 – IAA Discusses Co-operation with World Health Organization | (Français)
- News Release: October 19, 2016 – IAA and AAE in Joint Discussion Forum with ILO and ISSA in Geneva | (Français)
- IRC Risk Book: IAA Publishes Chapter 16 Materiality, Proportionality, Etc. (October 11, 2016)
- Interview with the President of the International Actuarial Association, Malcolm Campbell — Der Aktuar Magazine
- IRC Risk Book: IAA Publishes Chapter 15 Governance of Models (September 12, 2016)
- Newsletter — August 2016
- Council and Committee Meetings – Cape Town, South Africa
» 18-21 November 2016
- PBSS Colloquium in Cancun, Mexico
» 4-7 June 2017
- ASTIN & AFIR/ERM Colloquium in Panama City, Panama
» 20-24 August 2017
- IAALS Colloquium in Barcelona, Spain
» 23-25 October 2017
- International Congress of Actuaries in Berlin, Germany
» 4 - 8 June 2018