International Actuarial Association
The International Actuarial Association is the worldwide association of professional actuarial associations, with a number of special-interest sections for individual actuaries. Founded in 1895, the IAA exists to encourage the development of a global actuarial profession that is acknowledged as technically competent and professionally reliable, ensuring that the public interest is served. Read More...
The actuarial profession is recognized worldwide as a major player in the decision-making process within the financial services industry, in the area of social protection and in the management of risk, contributing to the well-being of society as a whole.
The mission of the IAA, as the worldwide organization of actuarial associations, is:
to represent the actuarial profession and promote its role, reputation and recognition in the international domain; and
- to promote professionalism, develop education standards and encourage research, with the active involvement of its Member Associations and Sections, in order to address changing needs.
- News Release: December 5, 2016 – New Actuarial Skillsets Being Utilized in South Africa | (Français)
- News Release: November 15, 2016 – IAA and Institute of Actuaries of India Host Regional Development Seminar | (Français)
- Report and Highlight from the State of the Profession Survey
- News Release: November 9, 2016 – Actuarial Associations Partner on Actuarial Analyst Qualification | (Français)
- Meeting Agendas in preparation for Cape Town, South Africa - November 18 to 21, 2016
- IRC Risk Book: IAA Publishes Chapter 14 - Financial Statements (November 8, 2016)
- Newsletter — October 2016
- IRC Risk Book: IAA Publishes Chapter 13 - Asset Liability Management (October 26, 2016)
- News Release October 25, 2016 – IAA Discusses Co-operation with World Health Organization | (Français)
- News Release: October 19, 2016 – IAA and AAE in Joint Discussion Forum with ILO and ISSA in Geneva | (Français)
- PBSS Colloquium in Cancun, Mexico
» 4-7 June 2017
- ASTIN & AFIR/ERM Colloquium in Panama City, Panama
» 20-24 August 2017
- IAALS Colloquium in Barcelona, Spain
» 23-24 October 2017
- International Congress of Actuaries in Berlin, Germany
» 4 - 8 June 2018