International Actuarial Association
Founded in 1895, and reformed in 1998 with a new constitution, the International Actuarial Association (IAA) is the worldwide association of professional actuarial associations, with a number of special interest sections for individual actuaries. The IAA exists to encourage the development of a global profession, acknowledged as technically competent and professionally reliable, which will ensure that the public interest is served. Read More ...
The actuarial profession is recognized worldwide as a major player in the decision-making process within the financial services industry, in the area of social protection and in the management of risk, contributing to the well-being of society as a whole.
The mission of the IAA, as the worldwide organization of actuarial associations, is:
to represent the actuarial profession and promote its role, reputation and recognition in the international domain; and
- to promote professionalism, develop education standards and encourage research, with the active involvement of its Member Associations and Sections, in order to address changing needs.
- Council Webinars
- News Release: August 12, 2014 – IAA Hosts Role of the Actuary Seminar in Myanmar
- News Release: July 10, 2014 – IAA Representatives Participate in IAIS Global Seminar and Committee Meetings
- Newsletter — June 2014
- IAA Blog
- 10th Asia Conference on Pensions and Retirement Planning – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
» 29-30 September 2014 (20 per cent discount for IAA members)
- EAA Seminar on Stochastic Modeling Theory and Reality from an Actuarial Perspective – Milan, Italy
» 29 September-1 October 2014
- EAA Seminar on Discount Rates in Financial Reporting – Zurich, Switzerland
» 27-28 October 2014
- Joint IAALS, PBSS and IACA Colloquium in Oslo
» 7-10 June 2015
- ASTIN, AFIR/ERM and IACA Colloquium in Sydney, Australia
» 23-27 August 2015
- International Congress of Actuaries in Berlin, Germany
» 4 - 8 June 2018
- International Events Calendar