International Actuarial Association
The International Actuarial Association is the worldwide association of professional actuarial associations, with a number of special-interest sections for individual actuaries. Founded in 1895, the IAA exists to encourage the development of a global actuarial profession that is acknowledged as technically competent and professionally reliable, ensuring that the public interest is served. Read More...
The actuarial profession is recognized worldwide as a major player in the decision-making process within the financial services industry, in the area of social protection and in the management of risk, contributing to the well-being of society as a whole.
The mission of the IAA, as the worldwide organization of actuarial associations, is:
to represent the actuarial profession and promote its role, reputation and recognition in the international domain; and
- to promote professionalism, develop education standards and encourage research, with the active involvement of its Member Associations and Sections, in order to address changing needs.
- January 16, 2017 – 2017 IAA Election Results and Presidential Address | (Français)
- December 2016 Newsletter
- Cape Town Special Newsletter — November 2016
- December 15, 2016 – Appointment of New IAA Executive Director | (Français)
- News Release December 12, 2016 – IAA and Actuarial Society of South Africa Host the 4th African Actuarial Congress | (Français)
- News Release December 7, 2016 – IAA Admits its 69th Full Member Association—the Actuarial Society of Turkey | (Français)
- News Release: December 5, 2016 – New Actuarial Skillsets Being Utilized in South Africa | (Français)
- Council and Committee Meetings – Budapest, Hungary
» 18-23 April 2017
- PBSS Colloquium in Cancun, Mexico
» 4-7 June 2017
- ASTIN & AFIR/ERM Colloquium in Panama City, Panama
» 20-24 August 2017
- IAALS Colloquium in Barcelona, Spain
» 23-24 October 2017
- International Congress of Actuaries in Berlin, Germany
» 4 - 8 June 2018