International Actuarial Association
Founded in 1895, and reformed in 1998 with a new constitution, the International Actuarial Association (IAA) is the worldwide association of professional actuarial associations, with a number of special interest sections for individual actuaries. The IAA exists to encourage the development of a global profession, acknowledged as technically competent and professionally reliable, which will ensure that the public interest is served. Read More...
The actuarial profession is recognized worldwide as a major player in the decision-making process within the financial services industry, in the area of social protection and in the management of risk, contributing to the well-being of society as a whole.
The mission of the IAA, as the worldwide organization of actuarial associations, is:
to represent the actuarial profession and promote its role, reputation and recognition in the international domain; and
- to promote professionalism, develop education standards and encourage research, with the active involvement of its Member Associations and Sections, in order to address changing needs.
- IAA Publishes Risk Book
- News Release: Octoer 1, 2015 – IAA Organizes Joint Discussion Forum with ILO and ISSA in Budapest
- Newsletter — September 2015
- News Release: August 6, 2015 – IAA Supports Global Economic Initiative
- Webcast on ISAP 3 - IAS 19 Employee Benefits held on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - Webcast recording available here
- IAA Blog
- Council and Committee Meetings – Vancouver, Canada
» 14-18 October 2015
- Joint IACA, IAAHS, PBSS and IPEBLA Colloquium in St. John's, Canada
» 27-29 June 2016
- International Congress of Actuaries in Berlin, Germany
» 4 - 8 June 2018
- International Events Calendar